archipelago is looking for a creative interior architect
- you have completed an interior designer/interior architect programme
- you live and breathe creativity and are good at conceptual and inventive thinking and designing
- you design consciously based on the target group with optimal use of the influence that the interior has on the well-being of the user
- you have knowledge of sustainable and innovative materials
- you have experience with drawing packages such as InDesign, SketchUp, and possibly Revit
- you have strong communication skills with both employees and clients
- you can work independently and also function well in a team.
- you will be involved in various projects: (residential) care, residential, education, offices, etc.
- you will work within a team of urban developers and architects on the concept design in which the user group is central. You take various design aspects (use of materials, durability, visibility and light, acoustics, etc.) into account.
- you create convincing presentations and renders and present the concept to the client
We offer you
- a dynamic, professional, and multidisciplinary team
- primary workplace in Leuven or Brussels
- full-time contract
- space for self-development, reinforcement of competencies, and thorough training
Based in Brussels and Leuven, archipelago brings together more than 100 inspiring and inspired employees with varied and complementary skill sets. Active on national and international projects, we develop customised and integrated solutions, from the beginning of a project to its realisation.